• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances for a Pilot Slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers81

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone here would have any idea of what chances I’d have of getting a pilot slot if I applied for the December/January pilot board date.

For the ASTB I scored 55 and 6,7,6. I graduated last spring from Pitt with a degree in Information Science and a 3.2 gpa. I also have 50+ hours of flight time.

Last winter after I took the ASTB, my recruiter said I’d have a 85% chance of getting a slot based off some formula/algorithm. I know that there are rolling admissions in addition to the boards, so I was also looking to see if anyone knows if I had any chance of getting in with my current scores for the rolling admissions.

I know that admissions vary because of the Navy’s needs, but I just wanted to see if anyone on here has been accepted for a pilot slot recently or knows anyone that has recently and how they compare.

Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone here would have any idea of what chances I’d have of getting a pilot slot if I applied for the December/January pilot board date.

For the ASTB I scored 55 and 6,7,6. I graduated last spring from Pitt with a degree in Information Science and a 3.2 gpa. I also have 50+ hours of flight time.

Last winter after I took the ASTB, my recruiter said I’d have a 85% chance of getting a slot based off some formula/algorithm. I know that there are rolling admissions in addition to the boards, so I was also looking to see if anyone knows if I had any chance of getting in with my current scores for the rolling admissions.

I know that admissions vary because of the Navy’s needs, but I just wanted to see if anyone on here has been accepted for a pilot slot recently or knows anyone that has recently and how they compare.

Thanks!

Only 42% if you ask strangers to find the answer for you.

Hint: Search the forums for your answer. You’re a grown up, I think.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Status
Not open for further replies.