• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blank Jet Card Needed (NFO)

darkhorse18

Hey, anyone have a blank jet card format that matches the one SNFOs need to fill in here at NASP? So far, I've only found pilot training formats for T-34s and TH-57s. I know a T-6/T-1/T-39 card exists somewhere, but nobody I've talked to has any idea what I'm looking for. If any of you VT-86ers have got anything, sharing is caring! Thanks.

Collaborate to Graduate

darkhorse18

And to clarify, I'm looking for an electronic "Form Fill" type document. Something along the lines of a word doc or a .pdf that you can just type, save, and print. Thanks!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Never heard of that. There are excel programs to run it, but nothing to print. Honestly, it's easier that way.

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Just FYI, over at north field you are no longer allowed to print out jet logs or DD-175's I guess they underestimate our ability to copy things down with pens. I don't know if its the same over on your side, but I got the excel sheet from bensgouge.com it has a DD-175 and Jet Log spreadsheet.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Are you looking for the form fill of the DD FORM 175? The one I have is a .pdf. If you want it PM me your E mail and I will send it to you.

darkhorse18

No, thanks, though. I'm looking for something like that, except for the jet card itself. As far as I know, it's not prohibited here at NASP, and I just thought it would be nice to not have to hand write all the field information a million times.

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Dude, we all handwrite every one. You're gonna fuck it up/redo it enough when you start out you'll be happy it'd hand written.