• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 31st OCS Class

Surf

pilot
Hello everyone, just got my report date as of today for this class. I was picked up for SNA from the Feb Rolling Board. We still have a while, but figure we could get something going! Happy PTing:D

dude, they are all over the place with these dates...dec board getting thrown into FY 15
Exactly, it's boggling my mind. SWO's picked from March/Feb going May/June classes. It makes it difficult for us eager-bodies to predict a pattern based off this "random'ish" data.

Surf

pilot
Exactly, it's boggling my mind. SWO's picked from March/Feb going May/June classes. It makes it difficult for us eager-bodies to predict a pattern based off this "random'ish" data.
What board are you from Brownsound?

Surf

pilot
I was told to expect Aug 31, but not to be surprised if I get my FINSEL and there's another date as they shuffle people around.