• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

another PRK question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime259

I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't find the exact answer to my question yet with the search button. I had PRK on 5 August and now have 20/20 vision. My OSO is leading me to beleive that all I need is the 3 month wait period and all documentation to submit the waiver, in time for the December PLC board. I thought that there had to be at least a month of documented stability, within that 3 month time period. I would have no problem going to the doc, but he's up in CT and I'm in FL. I won't be heading up there until Thanksgiving, so am I screwed or what? Any answers or suggestions would be more than helpful. Thanks.

jr57

yes you need two exams a month apart showing stability. just use a local eye doctor.

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
Yeah, I had a similar situation. I had the surgery done in CA but went to school in PA so I needed to go to a different doc for the followups. The Navy didn't have a problem with paperwork from two different docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.