• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO interview

PRarce2

Hello guys/gals,
I am looking for some interviews for my AMDO package. I already have two O-6's and am looking for at least one AMDO. I am a former AD1 I have a MS in aeronautics with specialty in UAS. I am a DAWIA LV II in PQM and LV I in PM. I had a couple of interviews lined up but due to scheduling they have been moved and I don't know if I will make the deadline. Any help is greatly appreciated!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello guys/gals,
I am looking for some interviews for my AMDO package. I already have two O-6's and am looking for at least one AMDO. I am a former AD1 I have a MS in aeronautics with specialty in UAS. I am a DAWIA LV II in PQM and LV I in PM. I had a couple of interviews lined up but due to scheduling they have been moved and I don't know if I will make the deadline. Any help is greatly appreciated!

SMH. Your recruiter should be helping you with this...

PRarce2

He did but they are all busy. One wanted last weekend but it was drill so I couldn't make it. I have one interview set for Wednesday but looking for something else JIC