• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Am I a competitive OCS candidate?

Tex232

Good evening, I am wondering if anyone on here who has been through Navy OCS to become a pilot and/or is familiar with the statistics can give me a general idea of whether or not I may possibly be a competitive applicant to Navy OCS/flight school. Some of my basic info is as follows:

- 22 yr old male
- Graduating this semester with a B.S. in Civil Engineering (approx. GPA - 3.12)
- Eagle Scout
- Licensed Pilot (approx. 110 hours of flight time)
- Normal Health
- Normal vision (although I'm pretty certain I'll need PRK for my mild glasses prescription, I'm also aware of the 6 month wait time between surgery and applying)

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good evening, I am wondering if anyone on here who has been through Navy OCS to become a pilot and/or is familiar with the statistics can give me a general idea of whether or not I may possibly be a competitive applicant to Navy OCS/flight school. Some of my basic info is as follows:

- 22 yr old male
- Graduating this semester with a B.S. in Civil Engineering (approx. GPA - 3.12)
- Eagle Scout
- Licensed Pilot (approx. 110 hours of flight time)
- Normal Health
- Normal vision (although I'm pretty certain I'll need PRK for my mild glasses prescription, I'm also aware of the 6 month wait time between surgery and applying)

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

1. Talk to a recruiter, if you haven't already. I don't see any ASTB scores on here so my guess is no.
2. Search. There's already a thread specifically for folks to check out where they stack up.