• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Actively seeking Reserve EDO/AEDO/AMDO/CEC

LT Rich Santos

Officer in Charge, TAOC Orlando, NTAG Jacksonville
I am a Reserve Officer Recruiter actively seeking candidates in the following designators:

EDO
AEDO
AMDO
CEC

If you are interested, send me your resume and I'll take a look and if you are qualified I will work with you. When you e-mail me put Air Warriors (EDO/AEDO/AMDO/CEC as applicable). You can also call or text me at (407) 832-1604.

After you e-mail me text me to give me a heads up to expect your resume.

Business Card.jpg

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Are you only looking for DCO billets or do you have any for Active Duty looking to transition to the Reserves?

EDIT: I shot you an e-mail.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Are you only looking for DCO billets or do you have any for Active Duty looking to transition to the Reserves?

EDIT: I shot you an e-mail.

Recruiters don't handle active duty to reserve, that falls under the CTO office.

If you're looking to make the change from active SWO to reserve EDO/AMDO/AEDO/etc. you would complete a change of designator package.

Jonah Warren

Sent you an email on Monday with just a couple of questions about the Reserve AEDO program. Thanks for any information you can provide.

S/F,
Tumor