• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9 September 2012

Just received an email/scanned copy of my FS Letter yesterday for this class date. Figured I'd start this thread off! Can't wait to see everyone in Newport.

I'm 23 years old and use facebook daily and I cannot quite figure out how to quite do it. If someone else wants to give it a shot your more than welcome to. Its frustrating me too much right now to mess with it. Time to get off the computer before I break it haha

KingsburyK

API Warrior
Just got word today, look forward to seeing you all there! I'd be interested in a Facebook group, but I can't seem to figure out how to make one either...

21/M
Non-Prior
SNA
Florida State University '12

From the way it looks, there needs to be at least one other person invited by whoever creates it in order to make the group and then from there people have to request to be added

I can't believe that I'm actually adding myself to an OCS class.
Alexander Snazin/SWO/11 years active duty/29 y.o/Chapman University/GSE1(SW)/currently deployed to 5th fleet.

Lets do the facebook group but unfortunately i'll be little help since internet underway is super slow.

rnovakwvu

FS NFO September 9 2012
From the way it looks, there needs to be at least one other person invited by whoever creates it in order to make the group and then from there people have to request to be added
Tide message me your Facebook link and I will see if I can create a group and invite you and whoever else I get. I'll see what I can get working from there!

rnovakwvu

FS NFO September 9 2012
I can't believe that I'm actually adding myself to an OCS class.
Alexander Snazin/SWO/11 years active duty/29 y.o/Chapman University/GSE1(SW)/currently deployed to 5th fleet.

Lets do the facebook group but unfortunately i'll be little help since internet underway is super slow.
Congratulations man! I bet that has to feel good gives you something to look forward to when you get back! (Other than lots of running and little sleep)