• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

9 jan 2011

ajalali

pilot
Hey everybody! Just got the FS today for the 9 JAN 2011 class. Pumped to meet all of you, it's gonna be a damn good ride! Let the shoveling begin!

Andy.......22.......SNA.......Non-Prior.......Seattle, WA

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
As of right now this is my date too. My physical is still awaiting approval though.

Patrick - 23 - SNA - Non prior - Orlando

Ready to get there and get it done!

ajalali

pilot
nooo kidding, thats awesome. your ASTB gouge was great man, helped out tons, thanks for that!

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Wow, I can't believe it'll have been pretty much a year since I started OCS when you guys go.

Good luck, Don't Quit, Remember you're going to OCS to be an OFFICER FIRST....not a pilot, SWO, NFO, Intel, whatever. That's easy to say you're doing, but will you quit if you get NPQ'd for something?

Go hard and I'll see you guys in Pensacola when you're done. I'll buy your beer at the O'club....but you gotta make it first.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
nooo kidding, thats awesome. your ASTB gouge was great man, helped out tons, thanks for that!

Glad I could help! I see you're a fellow aerospace engineer too, good shit. I'm finally graduating in December and damn it feels good

That's easy to say you're doing, but will you quit if you get NPQ'd for something?

Speaking of NPQ'd, I just heard back from the doc's that I am just that.. Two reasons were already wavered prior to my enlistment, so I don't really get that. Another reason was because I had a partial tear in a knee ligament almost 2 years ago! I was cleared a long time ago have done 3 PRTs since. Never have they haven't mentioned it would be a problem until 2 months before i'm supposed to leave. The last reason was because of a muffed glucose test. I don't know what happened but apparently I was borderline on my first test so I had to redo it. The second test proved I was well below the limit but they still don't believe it I guess. Gotta go in for 3 more tests now.

Needless to say after my experiences with the Navy over the past 2 years, I am not expecting this to get done quickly. You never know though, I still might class up with you guys.

shutout39

pilot
Is most everyone in each class from the same review board? If so, which board did you guys submit to? Not sure how that works. Thanks.

ajalali

pilot
Glad I could help! I see you're a fellow aerospace engineer too, good shit. I'm finally graduating in December and damn it feels good

right on dude! that's awesome, congrats. Sorry to hear about your NPQ :[, I hope it works out though!

jarhead2b

Found out news.....I'll be in the Jan 9th class...BDCP SNA 26 year prior USMC 0311...LASIK waiver. I'm from San Antonio.

jarhead2b

This is everyone on here so far:

Andy.......22.......SNA.......Non-Prior.......Seattle, WA
Sean...22...SNA....Seattle
Steve....22....SWO....Non-Prior....Tempe, AZ
Patrick - 23 - SNA - Non prior – Orlando
Kevin…….26….SNA….Prior/USMC…..San Antonio Tx