• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 November 2015

haimehhh

Pretty stoked. Feel free to share any fitness tips/plans gouge stuff in here. I have been neglecting both a little with some traveling and work but thankfully 2 months is an appropriate time to prepare.

Joey H

Get it man! Are you
Pretty stoked. Feel free to share any fitness tips/plans gouge stuff in here. I have been neglecting both a little with some traveling and work but thankfully 2 months is an appropriate time to prepare.
In for November or October?

Joey H

haha that's why I said I got a little too excited. My bad. Still congrats to y'all.[/QUOT]
It's all good! Nothing wrong with that! Just keep in mind that getting in shape now will be a heck of a lot easier than doing it there! You will be leading me it looks like when I'm there! I'm sure you heard that the current recruits train the new ones!

Char1ie

Hey, has any of you received FINSELS yet? My OR told me he would print it but soon found out there was none, he told me the NOV 8 date that is on the system is as good as a FINSEL.