• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 January 2005 OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

surferb

I'm a sub nuc. Haven't recieved orders yet....but I think this is the date? Can anyone else verify that we don't report until Sunday?

Feel free to email me...I'm willing to build up a email/name list of our OCS class.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
you won't report until sunday. most people's orders say No Earlier Than XXXX time Saturday and NLT (No Later Than) XXXX time Sunday. Do NOT show up any earlier than your NLT time. In fact if it is early in the morning you might consider being late. That's always good for a laugh and really, they won't do much to you. I wish i'd been about five hours later than my orders said I should be.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
I have this same date and still waiting on my orders too. My guy says its not unusual to recieve the actual orders a few weeks before leaving so don't sweat it. On a side note, the original posting for this class was deleted since it has just recently come to the attention of those who previously posted that the info posted here can and WILL be used against you at OCS. This has gotten to the point where the Candi Os find out personal info and use it to humiliate you. So with that in mind, post with care.
I am SNA, BTW, and very glad to see someone in this class besides myself and Gritty.

jg5343

pilot
Got my official orders today and the NLT is 1200 Sunday the 9th. Having been one of the first to report to bootcamp I know not to make that mistake again. I will be arriving promptly at 1159.

Gritty

CEC Final Select
Hey Surferb! Nice to see someone else from our class post :). If either you guys are starting an email list PM me.

surferb

Jason, mind emailing me some info? I just spoke to an ENS who just got back. He said between 10-11's good. Apparently you'll miss lunch at 11:59. He also said people really didn't get in any trouble for being a bit later than 12

gormansh

Hey I am a Sub Nuc as well. Where can we go to get information on our grad date and stuff like that???

jg5343

pilot
Hey! Welcome to the class. Probably from your mentor which I found out is also our class officer, LT Marion Kent [marion.kent@navy.mil], but since they are on Xmas stand down until the 3rd it may be a while until you hear back. I would like to know that info as well, can anyone here help with how to figure it out?

Random_Guy

Mr. Nelson
Wow, LT Kent? That was my class officer. I'm imagining that you probably have the same Class Chief Petty Officer and Class Drill Instructor. Do you know who they are? I'd be interested to know. To the others, get on the website and request a mentor.

jg5343

pilot
I'd like to know, not that it will matter one way or the other. Any opinion of that team?

jg5343

pilot
Navy OCS Big 4

Found some audio files of the big 4 to help with everyone's memorization. THINK LIBERTY!

Please right click and save as, streaming will crash the server.

gnorman911

I would guess that yall will get Gunny Heck. I think he is the next one due for a class. Good Luck, you will need it...

jg5343

pilot
To confirm, we do have Gunny Heck. I also found out our graduation date is April Fool's Day. I am sure that is gonna be fun. Some of us are getting together Saturday night for dinner, everyone is invited to join us. If you need details feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.