• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4/2 for rent in Pensacola just off Scenic Hwy 1100.00

gddroogsma

2200 sq ft 4 bedroom 2 bath home in a very nice neighborhood (Coventry Estates) just 5 houses off Scenic Highway and a mile from I 10. Privacy fenced back yard,2 car garage, walk in closet in master, dish washer and large stainless fridge with ice in the door. Yard service included but renter pays utilities. Current occupant moving out May 26th so ready for new renter now. Dogs under 20 lbs ok. No puppies. I am a Marine (former) but live out of town. I will be in Pensacola to show June 2nd and 3rd...possibly sooner if needed. Call me on my cell at 904-625-6146. Grant

gddroogsma

2200 sq ft 4 bedroom 2 bath home in a very nice neighborhood (Coventry Estates) just 5 houses off Scenic Highway and a mile from I 10. Privacy fenced back yard,2 car garage, walk in closet in master, dish washer and large stainless fridge with ice in the door. Yard service included but renter pays utilities. Current occupant moving out May 26th so ready for new renter now. Dogs under 20 lbs ok. No puppies. I am a Marine (former) but live out of town. I will be in Pensacola to show June 2nd and 3rd...possibly sooner if needed. Call me on my cell at 904-625-6146. Grant
I had the house cleaned 6/2/13 and its now move in ready.