• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3BR/2BA House For Rent 5 Mins From Back Gate NAS

bhorn15

Pensacola House for Rent

Nice, Relatively new (2003) 3 BR / 2BA House for Rent in Pensacola. Available May 1. Fresh Paint. Unfurnished. 1200 Sqft. 1 Car Garage. 5 minutes to the back gate of NAS. 15 minutes to Perdido Key (FloraBamma) beach. Nice community (Coral Creek if you want to look it up on the net) with a lot of families and military. Quiet area perfect for studying, but you are still able to have a good time when you need it. The community backs out to Gulf Beach (Main Road running East-West) and to Blue Angel (North-South). Pets are case by case. The house is perfect size for SNAs. I would prefer NFOs because you will be here longer, but anyone can shoot me an email. For pilots you are in Pcola for about 6 weeks and the drive to Milton would be about 45 mins, plus you may get Chorpus, or Vance (like I did. . . ) Rent is $1150/ month. Give me a shout. bhorn15@yahoo.com . Good Luck!

Attachments

• External.jpg
    External.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Kitchen2.jpg
    Kitchen2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 34
  • Living Room.jpg
    Living Room.jpg