1. Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dismiss Notice

31 JULY 2016

Discussion in 'OCS Class Dates and Information' started by shoff, Jun 4, 2016.

1. shoff

shoff Member

Let's get this started! Got the word this week I'm in the 31 July class, should be swearing in soon. 2 months have never seemed so long - except when waiting for the board to meet, I guess. I was ProRec'd NFO 24Feb but didn't actually start processing for my FINSEL until mid-March, so I'm happy to be getting out as quickly as I am.

Currently living/working in Washington, DC, so anyone in the area who wants to meet up beforehand, hit me up. Always looking for new buddies to help pass the time - working out, climbing, and drinking beer all qualify. I know @goldmanharry91 is down too.

Also, I've attached the OCS survival guide here, thanks to @Chop07 for the hook-up. Valuable stuff in there. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon, in DC or in Newport! Now back to Appendix Bravo...

Attached Files:

goldmanharry91 likes this.
  2. ugamilit

ugamilit New Member

I'm official for 31 July, also.

3. ugamilit

ugamilit New Member

I know there's not very many of us on here (yet), but has anyone set up a Facebook page?

4. Andrew Dilion

Andrew Dilion New Member

Hello all!!! Checking in for this class. Was originally in August 21st class but they bumped me up. Glad to be here.

5. shoff

shoff Member

Welcome to the party, guys. Looking forward to meeting you in person. Happy to set a Facebook group up, but you have to add a friend to do it. Andrew, added you as a friend, so I'll set it up as soon as we connect. Also, I posted an older version of the survival guide earlier. Here's one updated in May.

You're both priors, yeah?

Attached Files:

6. Andrew Dilion

Andrew Dilion New Member

Thank you. I accepted you on FB. Yes I am prior active Navy, got out almost 4.5 years ago and also prior Air Force Reserve. Just separated a month ago

7. shoff

shoff Member

8. Adam Badaracco

Adam Badaracco New Member

I was told a few months ago that 31 July is my date as well, still waiting to be sworn in however. Looking forward to these next 5-6 weeks going fast and meeting everyone.

9. Schiavo

Schiavo New Member

Checking in for July 31st. I was originally May 8th, but got bumped due to cut quotas. Hopefully this one's for real. Sworn in and ready to rock

10. Andrew Dilion

Andrew Dilion New Member

Congrats man. Join us on FB

11. tniitani

tniitani New Member

Checking in!

12. shoff

shoff Member

Welcome! Good to have you, and congrats on the short stay in purgatory

13. tniitani

tniitani New Member

age critical for SNA

14. Curtis Noel

Curtis Noel New Member

Hello all! Pro-Rec Y SNA, 31 July OCS date, just waiting on FINSEL but my OR says they're starting to pop quick so fingers are crossed. Looking forward to meeting and working with everyone.

15. shoff

shoff Member

Heard from my recruiter over the weekend, FINSEL is in and I swear in next Wednesday. It's real now, less than a month!