• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 apr 2011

that mike guy

JSUPT primary @ VAFB, Enid, OK
Informed a couple of days ago that I have a tentative OCS date of April 3. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

24 M, SNA, non prior, Montgomery, AL

nynativeviamo

just got the official orders. currently enlisted, 24m, 4.5 years service. pro rec'd off of nov boards for sna, can't wait to get to OCS, anyone got any gouge? where's the stuff we need to memorize?

that mike guy

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys. My OR and processor are crazy busy atm so I won't be swearing in for a few weeks.

On a different note. Looking out our time through the pipeline, we should be finishing 8 days before July 4; if you drive to RI, us SNA guys will get 4 travel days to get from RI down to Pcola. Depending on how the higher ups decide to do it, we may be able to get a week+ off for the 4th of July holiday. I'd love to have that much time to wander around in the NE before reporting in FL; I've got some friends/family I want to visit, several breweries/distilleries I'd like to visit on the return trip, and I think a day each in NYC and Boston could be a lot of fun.

@country - how did you get "Former NFO-select, now SNA" under your username? I can't figure out how to change it and I would like to now that I have received my FS.

EDIT - If my math is right, I should get a bit over $1,400 for travel (+ hotels and food) to and from :D. Figure out how much you'll get for driving here.

CountryBoy8184

Former NFO-select, now SNA
Go to "Settings", scroll down and click "Edit Profile" on the left side. Scroll down to "Optional User Information" and the first item you will see is "Custom User Title". There will be a box where you can edit what you have.

z5levi

Hi all, I was told that I will be in the April 3 OCS class. I can't wait! I am an SNA, 24, non-prior, and a pilot. Since I assume at least half of you are on facebook, I've taken the liberty of creating an April 3 ocs group. I was originally supposed to leave for OCS last October but had to have my tonsils taken out. I found that being part of the Oct facebook group was a quick and easy way to get questions answered and to meet the people that you will be at ocs with. If I don't see you on facebook, I'll see you in April. Good luck all!

z5levi

Hi all, I just wanted to give you a little update about the FB group. It turns out that there really is an april 03 2011 group. I found it while looking around on usnavyocs.com. Way to go me... At any rate, I have closed out my group and am hopping into this one. 03APR11 US NAVY OCS (Class 12-11). It's a little difficult to find since the group isn't anyplace close to the first few windows while searching so I figured it just put the name of the group here and make things easy for anyone not in the group.

that mike guy

thanks, was going to ask you to do that today. I searched for a while a couple weeks back and couldn't find one. Glad that the mystery is solved.