• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2BR, 2BA in Monterey's Del Monte Beach, 15 APR; $2650/mo

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
My landlord in Monterey has been the best I've ever had, so I thought I'd give him a shout out on here. He hasn't advertised this anywhere except for the fliers I've put up at NPS (and attached here with pictures). The house has it all - easy walking distance to NPS, 4 blocks from the beach, and easy highway access. I totally lucked out getting this place and would like to pass it along to someone else (so if you get it, don't be a dick). I'd highly recommend this home to anyone newly married or with small children.

The home is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath (showers only, no tubs) with a family room / kitchen and separate office with built in desk, shelving, and cupboards. An attached storage unit is set up for laundry and has a lot of storage. No garage or carport, but there's enough room for two cars, three if you're careful, with a view of Monterey Airport. The back "yard" area is a brick patio with a retaining wall, completely fenced in and pretty safe for kids. The home is a brick structure ~1950-60's era. It's been relatively recently updated (newish kitchen with gas stove, granite counters, tile floors almost everywhere) and was the nicest house we found in this neighborhood that was close to our price range.

The mother-in-law apartment next door is my landlord's residence. Never had any issues with him invading our privacy; even if we wanted him to come over, he was always very careful and considerate. Probably not going to be able to get away with any loud parties here without talking to him first, though. He's a great guy, strongly connected with the community (helps with the Concourse d'Elegance and other swanky deals around here) and will bend over backwards to make your stay more comfortable (within reason). Examples: the water in Monterey tastes terrible, and after I mentioned it in passing, he cut the water main and put in an in-line water filter. He also was going to install adjustable shower heads in the bathrooms to help us with our son (didn't end up needing it) - that's just the kind of guy he is.

This is a sunny microclimates within Monterey; Ft. Ord and the ridge to the west get a lot of sea fog at different times during the year. We had friends on the ridge and their utility bills were three times higher than ours when it gets "cold." It was an easy walk to NPS along the trail to the Del Monte gate turnstile, alleviating the need to find parking. Easy access to I-1 was pretty nice as well.

PM me for more info or ask on here.

Attachments

• 146 Rental Flyer.pdf
    426.4 KB · Views: 18