• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

29 June 2014

R. S.

Just received my final select letter for Supply on 29 June! Anyone else get their letters for this date yet?

JakeM

What supply board were you part of? I was pro-rec'd from the August/September '13 Supply Board and am still waiting on that FS letter.

R. S.

Well my scenario was unique. I was pro-recd off of the oct/nov board that rolled over to Jan. I didn't have to wait too long, but only because my command is home port shifting and speeding up my process prevented the navy from having to move me twice.

nuls2835

I was just informed by my OR that if I pass my technical interviews in DC on 29 May, then I will likely be assigned to this OCS class. Going to be a wild ride for sure, so with any luck I'll be able to embrace the suck with you all soon...

R. S.

This thread seems so quiet at just under a month out, expected to see more people on here by now with this class date

nuls2835

Well I am officially in the class! I was accepted into the NUPOC program last week and will spend the next few weeks making final preparations. There are a lot of great guys that also got picked up who will be in this class. I am not sure if any of them are on here, but this should be a great experience.

CEC-MS

Hi all,
I've been told by my OR he has been told I'm in this class, but we're just waiting on the fin sel. I'll join the FB group. Excited to get this started.