• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

29 jan 2012

tcufrog

Anyone else been assigned to this class yet. Recieved my fs letter Tuesday indicating these dates. So far I only know of two supply people in this class

FLYNAVY20

Pro Rec, SNA, OCS 09-12
Brett B........old man (25).......SNA..........non-prior.......Idaho State University, 2008

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Fly...the Facebook link you posted doesn't work or is temporarily inop. I tried searching for it too, but the only page I found was for the Supply Corps Class 09-12.

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
I too saw it was 22 January, listed as such on the CANTRAC page for all the year's OCS class dates...good info on there too like start dates, how many days each class is (came in handy for those starting recently in November/December with the holiday jumble), etc. Was getting tired of having to "count" weeks to figure out start and finish dates, that solved the problem.