• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28 August 2011

R

russellf54

Hope to meet some people headed to OCS late August 2011! Congrats and see you in Newport!

Russell F. 22/M (23 @ OCS)
New Orleans, La.
Xavier University of Louisiana
Biology (minor in Chemistry)
Applied for SEAL and SNA/Signed Feb 15 for SNA
Played football/cross country/swim
Driving to OCS haha
Looking forward to the next chapter of my life with great people.

SC-NY-88

FNG
None
28 August here! Was 17 July, but just got the bump along with a bunch others. Asked to join the FB group.

22/M
NFO/BDCP
Long Island, NY

Oval88

I'm 28 August, thanks for starting this thread.

23/M
NFO
Queens, NY

SC-NY-88, what part of Long Island are you from? I'm only a five minute walk from Nassau County.

SC-NY-88

FNG
None
Oval88: I'm in Suffolk County, I live in the Centereach/Selden area (pretty much the middle of the island), exit 62 off LIE. Nice to see another New Yorker finally!

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
@Russell, are you wanting to drive your vehicle or just wanting to drive period? There's a chance I could be in this class, and I'm definitely driving to OCS and would be looking for carpool comrades if you'd be interested. I'll be keeping everyone in AW updated if I do get bumped back into the running again, awaiting clearance for an injury.

nba1290

August 28th here, bumped from July 17th as well.

Nick Adams
BDCP SNA
23/M
Woodstock, GA

I'm driving all 17 hours as well. My recruiter suggested driving just because it's good for getting out on the weekends, and you can keep all your contraband in there (cell phone, laptop, etc.) that would be taken up when you check in to training.