• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 October 2015 CEC Board

terry

Yeah it's pretty quiet here. It's a fairly small community so there aren't too many of us to begin with I guess. I missed this board but I'm applying for the next one. Good luck! Depending on where you are now we might even end up meeting each other down the line.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Best of luck to all CEC applicants here! There are not many of us who hang around AirWarriors.

Terry is right, we are a very small community with less than 2000 officers across the active and reserve side.

terry

Thanks! Best of luck to you as well bowtie. My kit is ready to go; now I just need to play the waiting game.

Kahalaopuna

I was also hoping to make the January board, but I am hung up on getting approved to go to MEPS. January doesn't seem likely with the waivers I'll need. Best of luck to you all!

Hair Warrior

Contributor
USAF has/needs a ton of civil engineering officers. They do a lot of cool stuff, too. EOD is in their portfolio. #justsayin

terry

Thanks but I'm pretty set on the Navy. If I don't get accepted Nuke is my second choice.

Took me forever to get to MEPS too Kahalaopuna. No waivers needed but I did have previous medical issues that caused a holdup.

acupofawesome

thanks everyone!! I was selected for OCS!! :)

Terry, you have a pretty strong kit, I believe you will be selected...if your interview is awesome as well..

terry

congrats!

I do believe my interview went well so I'm pretty hopeful. Only a couple more months until I find out.