• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 NOV 2011 OCS Class

BrandonCl

Heading to OCS on 27Nov.. Couldn't be more excited. Sister left for Marine boot camp 28Nov last year =)

Brandon....22....Supply....NP....Beacon, NY

See you all there.

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Anticipating being in this class or in the 30 OCT class, depending on when Big Navy reinstates me after being on medical hold.

Bobby...26...SNA...np...Dallas

BrandonCl

How's it going bud.. Join the Facebook group and get to know some of the other guys and gals that will be in Newport with you.

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys, I just got moved (back) into this class. I was originally going with this one, then they moved it to Oct. 30, then they moved it back. Ready to get this show on the road!

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
Hey guys, I just got moved (back) into this class. I was originally going with this one, then they moved it to Oct. 30, then they moved it back. Ready to get this show on the road!

Mill! Fantastic man! Looking forward to classing up with you. We have quite a storied bunch in our group. Make sure to join the facebook group!

Lucy

Bah, all this classing up talk is depressing! ;-)

Nah, congrats you guys, enjoy the cold!!! Muahaha!

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Mill! Fantastic man! Looking forward to classing up with you. We have quite a storied bunch in our group. Make sure to join the facebook group!
I just did yesterday! I'm still trying to figure out who everyone is by their airwarriors name...

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
I just did yesterday! I'm still trying to figure out who everyone is by their airwarriors name...

Do you want us to start dropping hints, or do you need the fun to preoccupy yourself in the meantime?

Edit: And honestly mine (and others) are dead giveaways if we post anything like college info on both sites, so mine's a no-brainer...just saw that after posting, oops.