• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 April 2014

JakeM

I am assuming that this was the August board that rolled over to September? I was also pro-rec'd from that board. Hopefully that means I am going to be hearing this week!

bmagilke

Awesome, congrats! Were you told that the class afterwards was only 5 weeks versus the 26 week class? That's what my recruiter advised but no one else has mentioned this.

TJonSTRETCH

Awesome, congrats! Were you told that the class afterwards was only 5 weeks versus the 26 week class? That's what my recruiter advised but no one else has mentioned this.

Are you referring to supply corps school being shortened to five weeks? That's a huge shift of time if true...

tan

Thanks. I was switched to this class due to conflicts dealing with personal and AD side of the house.

jetullis6

Been there done that
Just heard today that I will be part of this class as well. I was part of the AMDO selection board.

Meegs

I was pro rec'ed for that August/September supply board too...I hope my fin sel isn't too far behind!

bmagilke

Just checking. If class is due to end July 18th, is that the day of graduation or do they have graduation the following week? Does anyone know if on Wednesday or Thursday there will be any dinners or anything going on for family and the graduates?

gp360

Just checking. If class is due to end July 18th, is that the day of graduation or do they have graduation the following week? Does anyone know if on Wednesday or Thursday there will be any dinners or anything going on for family and the graduates?

For our class, the last week of OCS ran a little like this:
Wednesday - pick up family/do some packing.
Thursday - Pass in Review, Hi-Moms dinner.
Friday - Graduation, first salute, commission, scramble to pack everything and get out of Newport.

Most aviators got their orders the day of graduation