• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25 Mar 2012

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
Just heard from my OR this morning!

Hot damn, it's been a LONG haul, but finally have something tangible!

Bravo Zulu, everyone! Thanks to all the support and information I received from the past 1 1/2 years on this forum!

William..... 27..... Supply.....New Orleans, LA

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
Status thus far:

Pro Recced June 15, MEPS June 22nd, N3M Letter on July 12th. Date of 2012mar25 visible July 26 in otools. August 4, SPIN with OPM. Answered all questions with no problems, "I would be surprised if you did not get a clearance." Does everything seem like it's on the right track?

borednstoked

Just heard from my OR this morning!

Hot damn, it's been a LONG haul, but finally have something tangible!

Bravo Zulu, everyone! Thanks to all the support and information I received from the past 1 1/2 years on this forum!

William..... 27..... Supply.....New Orleans, LA
Chad.........30......Supply.....Costa Mesa, CA

egd33

pilot
Contributor
I was just notified I was put in this class (tentatively I guess).

Evan....22 (23 in about 2 weeks though)......SNA..........Gainesville, FL

scarfus

FS SNA, March 25th OCS
Just got the call!

Jon...26...SNA...Southington CT.

Get excited people.

Thanks to all those who have been helpful here on AW over the last year! Couldn't have done it without you.

egd33

pilot
Contributor
Got my FS signed today finally (was in the system nearly 2 months waiting for signature), and still in this class. Can't wait. Anybody plan on making a FB page for our class?

egd33

pilot
Contributor
Class 12-12 I believe (FB group for the 4 March class has class 11-12 in the title).

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
Class 12-12 I believe (FB group for the 4 March class has class 11-12 in the title).
Sweet, thanks! Also is anyone driving? That's my plan but my processor doesn't seem to think that its allowed, but then again he also told me there was no August board :rolleyes:

egd33

pilot
Contributor
I am not driving, but was hoping to find someone in our class from the southeast that I could catch a ride with. If not I will just fly.