• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 November 2014

Jules_W

Just found out I'm slated for this class so thought I'd start a thread. Anyone else have this report date, officially or otherwise?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I was wondering when someone would be making a thread for this class. Not picked up yet, but if I am for SNA this is likely to be the class I'll be in. Just saying hello.

Jules_W

I was wondering when someone would be making a thread for this class. Not picked up yet, but if I am for SNA this is likely to be the class I'll be in. Just saying hello.

Some great, competitive scores you've got. Best of luck in the coming board!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just spoke with the OCS folks in Millington who told me I was slated for this class. Anyone else in this class?
Congrats Chief, you're on your way down the legendary Mustang Trail!:)
Mustang.png
BzB, prior ET2 (SS)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm excited. Enlighten me on this "Mustang Trail".
In the Navy, in short... a "Mustang" is an Officer who has risen from the enlisted ranks, through a commissioning program, without a break in service, and requires one or more Good Conduct awards. It is an unofficial 'title', but is considered a compliment, and a term of respect for the achievement.;)

There is a lengthy piece outlining the origin and history of the title, which is interesting, informative, and humourous... just Google Navy Mustang!:eek:
BzB