• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 February 2014

yoant79

I just got the word that I've been selected for this class.

Would be interested to chat with others who will be in it as well.

IUGUY

Hey , how did you guys find out that you were selected for a certain class..... it seems like all the priors are getting word and im still in the dark. Was it mailed to you or your chain of command? Email.... I get this weird feeling that my coc may drop the ball on this...

yoant79

I'm non-prior, my recruiter informed me on Sep6 that I was Pro-Rec and then on Oct4 he emailed my Final Select Letter to me.

IUGUY

My chief checked in with our admin dept, they said it was sent snail mail... however based on my experience with them, im not sure any of them have ever had anyone go through the OCS Process......

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just got orders for this class as well.
Wow, great news! After all the disappointment (re: your profile info), you're finally on your way with a solid OCS date. Good luck from a proud fellow prior "tweety"!:)

Happy Holidays All!
Bubblehead Xmas.jpg

BzB, prior ET2 (SS)

Novaspike

Thanks Bee. It's been a fair amount of work, but guess that just means I'm serious :D

IUGUY, my chain didn't get an email or anything, but when I heard there were results coming out I ended up talking to my department head. Long story short, he talked to my OIC, who called the OCS processor. He was able to confirm my FS and class date. Hope that helps.

IUGUY

Novaspike, thats kinda what I figured would happen, those steps will never happen here..... does anyone nkow if its appropriate to email the OCS processor myself?

IUGUY

i wish they released a list for each class like they did for the PRO REC Y's.... that would be nice haha

Novaspike

With any luck, next week they'll put out official emails or something.

I get the feeling that it might be better to have your CC email or call before you do. That way you at least gave someone official a chance (and didn't jump the gun/chain/shark).