• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 April 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyluvngirl

Hey Jason,

My boyfriend is going on that date. He's going in as SNFO. What about you? It's quickly approaching!

jason4463

I am going for supply corps. When is your boyfriend going down? Maybe we can all meet up and hang out before the fun begins!

navyluvngirl

Not sure when he's going down. His girlfriend here is wanting to spend as much time as possible with him. :( Does he pick when he wants to leave? Or is it left up to his recruitor? When he went to the reserves, his recruitor just handed him an airplane ticket. I seem to know more about what is going on then he does!

RevnR6

Getting Closer and Closer by the minute
When you go to Navy OCS you are given a date that you have to report to OCS. Unlike going enlisted the recruiter does not tell you when to leave, that is up to you. So yes, your BF will pick the date to leave for himself.

acarter

I will be there too

Hey Jason,

I know I already told you but as for everyone else, I will be going Supply on April 23rd OCS date. Thanks... contact me if ya'll want to get together.

-Andy

navyjeff94

Final Select for Supply - 23 Apr 05 class
I haven't posted anything on this forum in a while. I too will be starting on this date. Looking forward to it as well.

I'm trying to work on my run while also competing with this never-ending barrage of snow that we are getting in Ohio. I get nervous everytime I run across ice...don't want to NPQ myself before I get there.

bucephalus81

I was just moved to this class date from June 25. So is the check-in process all day long or must we all be together at a certain hour?

Selected for NFO, by the way.

NavyEd

Be careful what you post on here. Don't put anything personally identifying on here. You WILL get it when it comes to Indoc Week. Just a warning.

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
6 weeks and counting...

Hey folks-I'm reporting In June with an air contract. Pretty excited overall, though I must say there is some worry over the potential for leg injuries. Its not easy for us bigger guys-6'4", 215. Anyone have any advice or just want to share excitement feel free to let me know-

Status
Not open for further replies.