• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 January 2005 OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

schn0354

OCS 22 JAN 2005, NFO
I have been selected for NFO and have orders to report to OCS 22 JAN 2005. Please reply if you are slated for Pensicola, FL on this date.

Sabre170

None
I just got my call. I will be there starting on the same date. I can't wait.
Another guy, Jeff, from San Antonio was also selected for the same date.

My dad lives in Minneapolis, I may be flying up there for a weekend this summer, if I do, I'll let you know, maybe we could meet.

Scott

Sabre170

None
From Pro Rec, it took time to take a physical and take a PRT. I chose to wait almost a month before I took the PRT just so I had more time to get in shape.

I am 30 years old and did
57 Push ups
77 Sit Ups
11:45 run

I sent my final package in on April 5th and received word today so one month after the package was sent off.

justmeryan@yahoo.com

Yeah, I should have asked from the time your final docs went in, not Pro Rec. Thanks for the info, I have been waiting 3 weeks today since my final package went in...I was told 1-3 weeks to hear back.
We will see.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Sabre congrats. I submitted my final docs for SNA on March 26 and am still waiting back on word. I always thought SNFO and SNA had the same boards but I guess not. I can't imagine what is going on with my application. I wish there was a contact down there for college grads. to get ahold of.

mnp109

I'm currently a GM3 in Great Lakes Illinois. Ihave been posting in the 22AUG04 class thread, but just got my ORD MOD pushing me back to this class date. I'm a crypto.

NCSUperg

22 January 05 - CEC

I just got the letter from Millington. My class date is 22 January 05. I'm a CEC.

Sabre170

None
Welcome Aboard NCSUperg and mnp109. Hopefully we will have several others join this thread and all meet in Pens the night before check in to meet and eat. It will be a blast, I can't wait to see how loud these CandOs can yell.

Are y'all training yet?

Sabre

mnp109

I was planning on leaving in August so I finished my NKO courses. got everything memorized, and am in great shape. Just gives me another few months to continue working out. I'll also be able to take the second class exam so hopefully I'll report as a GM2.

NCSUperg

I've been training for a while - I originally applied a year ago as an NFO - went to MEPS and found out, to my surprise, that I was colorblind. So, I reapplied in April for CEC. If you can't fly 'em - build the runway.

WFU2USN

GM3 - I think you will get paid E5 pay at OCS regardless...don't hold me to that, but def. talk to your career counselor about it.

IS1(SCW)

mnp109

YEs you get paid as an E-5 or present rank if higher at OCS. The point is moot now, since the Officer detailer decided it was too much hassle processing my TAD orders after delaying my class, so he pushed me back into my original class in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.