• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

21 April 2013

cBoehme

Pro Rec SWO July 2012
I am sure that I will be the only one posting on here for a while.

Applied SWO back in July

Received my FS Letter a few weeks ago. I have taken my oath and the preparations have begun!

inwait

If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats. I am applying for Feb boards for Supply/SWO/NFO/Pilot and trying to see how I match up to prior selected.

cBoehme

Pro Rec SWO July 2012
If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats. I am applying for Feb boards for Supply/SWO/NFO/Pilot and trying to see how I match up to prior selected.

Yeah sure thing...

25/M non prior

BS Wildlife Ecology 4.0 GPA Arizona State
MS Geographic Information Systems 4.0 GPA Arizona State

59 OAR

inwait

Well I'm not even close to your stats. lol But thanks for posting and good luck. I am hoping to either get this class or maybe the July class.

Abraham Christian

You went to ASU? Me too!! Who is your recruiter, is it LT Smith?

I am putting in for Pilot/SWO here soon, I need to take my ASTB again to get a higher score. My scores were embarrasssssinggggggg.
He did mention that OAR competitiveness dropped though which could go either way..

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*

I am putting in for Pilot/SWO here soon, I need to take my ASTB again to get a higher score. My scores were embarrasssssinggggggg.
He did mention that OAR competitiveness dropped though which could go either way..

For Pilot/NFO on the last board:

http://www.airwarriors.com/communit...g-to-jan-board-2013.39817/page-40#post-726916

cBoehme

Pro Rec SWO July 2012

Yeah my recruiter is LT Smith, he came onboard right after my pro rec. Good luck to you man!

Cam Boehme

When are you planning to arrive in the RI area?
I had to use a different log on since the website was having issues with Facebook log on.

I haven't received my travel itenerary yet, but I am sure I will get there either Friday or Saturday before we class up.