• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 Feb 2011

mstafford2010

Hard to believe nobody posted this already considering it's just around the corner.

Matt / 23M / SNA

See you all there.

Edit: I guess people make Facebook groups etc. for this stuff. I deleted my Facebook profile a couple years ago but I might go ahead and make one for this purpose -- I'll respond/edit this thread with the info if I do.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Glad I didn't get this date... Who wants to show up to OCS on their B-Day! ;)... Good Luck... Have fun!

mstafford2010

Thanks for the reply :)

I get to celebrate my birthday on Feb 4th, though it's not like turning 23 is that spectacular.. I'd actually be willing to report on my birthday just to get this thing going sooner. (Getting tired of having it looming on the horizon!)

mstafford2010

Hey thanks a ton Green.. I hadn't seen that (although I can't seem to post there, even though I'm registered). Anyways, it looks like someone has already been working on this -- thanks again :)