• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

19 March 2005 Navy Ocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedrock1981

Just found out today that I am slated for the 19 March 2005 class. Anybody else with this date? I know it is a long ways off. I am going with a SWO designator.

jad1

I submitted in early May and knew around mid to late August. All in all, about 3 1/2 or 4 months. Oh, and I'm a Supply designation.

bedrock1981

Helmet91

I was in the dark for almost a year and a half. I first applied for NUPOC and had to get some waiver signed for medical reasons and what not. Then went on the VIP trip and found out they were not going to let me interview with the ADM because the commuity was full. So I re-applied for SWO, Supply, NFO and got accepted for SWO and Supply. But I am sure my circumstances are not normal so don't go by my timeline.

Good luck

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
wow... that's quite an extreme.

everything should be inline; i'm already in the Navy (Reserve) so the silly BS paperwork and medical stuff should be good. i suppose it's just a matter of time for the various boards to meet and make a decision. thanks for the info.

omohyetty

I am active duty Navy and my wait time was about 2-21/2 months. Submitted in July and got final word in October. I think it varies between active duty folks and civilians, plus timing is another factor. If you package gets in right after a board finished delibrations, you will have to wait till the next convening date, however long that might be and of course, if your package is received just before a convening date then I guess you don't have to wait for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.