• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 September 2011

RunMI

I've just received my final select letter, I swear in next Friday (1/28).

OCS Date: 18Sep2011

Mario.....24 (25 at time of OCS).... SWO ..... Shelby Township, MI

Anybody else?!

ahernandez

OCS Date: same as yours!

Antonia, 21 (22 at time of OCS), also swo. Columbia, SC, just graduating from college and in BDCP.

TJackson

Tyler, 22 (23 at OCS) also SWO. Just finished my master's degree in ME at Georgia Tech and am trying to find research jobs to pay the bills until OCS. Also getting married in Aug.

nba1290

When did you get your class date?

When did you find this out? I'm BDCP graduating in May, I was sworn in last September, and I'm going for SNA. I called my recruiter today just to get an idea of when I would be finding out when I'm going and he started to say that there are too many SNAs and SWOs and that a nice little waiting list is starting to pile up. Can anyone clarify this? I'm curious as to why you got your class date before you got sworn in when it's been six months for me since swear in and I've heard nothing.

RunMI

Congrats Tyler! See you in September.

nba1290: I found out my OCS date and Swore In in January.

SWO Bro

What class are you guys, i'm going to OCS the week after you and I'm trying to figure out my class number..

see y'all at OCS

SWO Bro

hmm I double checked with my OR and she confirmed my OCS date as sept 25th? ur right that classes start every 3 weeks -- so what do i do?

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
they have started classes back to back... while my friend was a candio he indoc'ed 3 classes. When i classed up there was date confusion, about 5 months out. My date also magically changed about 2 months out. yeah... makes things hard to plan, welcome to the navy.

zel

My name is Spenser Lin.
I was original in the class that was supposed to start on 09/18/2011.
I received a letter on 04/07/2011 indicating my new date is 12/04/2011.
I was wondering if the rest of the class was affected by this change, as I know of at least one other member of our class who has been affected by this.

TJackson

Hey guys, I just found out (after I had to contact my recruiter) that I also got bumped to the 4 Dec class. You guys might want to double check with yours. Apparently they were going to wait until I reported to tell me, ha.