• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 November 2013 CEC DCO Board

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
Who else is up for this review board?

Supposedly we'll know their decisions by 13 December.

mzmtg

CEC DCO Appplicant
What are everyone else's ages & professional experiences like? (If you don't mind me asking...)

I'm 35 and I have been working in commercial applied HVAC design (offices, museums, theaters, retail, data centers) for about 11 years. I've had my PE license since 2009.

CEC_Bound

CEC Pro Rec
I'm 33, an Electronics Engineer that works on test solution development for discrete analog components. Combined engineering and technician experience gives me just over 13 years. No license yet, still finishing up my degree.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Nice credentials y'all! I am excited for you all to get selected so that we can start working together! :)

Funkn' runner

CEC DCO Hopeful
I checked with my recruiter. He said that my status is still "Pro Board", which means it's still there. He also thinks the results will be out the week after Thanksgiving.
We shall see...

architectcw81

I have been Pro-rec'd at the CEC board (OCT13). I was called on 18nov13, now waiting for the FS letter. My OR said likely to be in mid JAN14.He said it is due to congress being behind signing billets. Anybody in the same boat?