• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 Jan 2015

thuntfx2

I was selected in May. Really hoping I won't have to wait until January for OCS but I have not received FINSEL or any unofficial date.

Whitefoot

None
According to CANTRAC: 3/92 Seats have been 'committed' for the 18JAN class, in case anyone is wondering. I am hoping that should I be selected, the FINSEL letter won't be too far behind and I can get on to OCS.

27 year old male
Current AD Coast Guard w/ 6yrs
SNFO Hopeful
OAR 54, AQR 7, PFAR 6, FOFAR 7
Pro Rec - Awaiting OCT Panel
OCS date - Pending
FS letter - Pending

Hmm.. I wonder if mine will be in soon. Accepted from June board as well. Where are you from?
I'm stationed in Norfolk VA. I had received mine soon because I am supposed to transfer this month and if that happened I would get my package pulled by NRC and would have to resubmit it at my next command which wouldn't be until December. Not cool at all.... I received my hard orders as well, so all is good to go. I’m thinking more select letters will start being issued next month, the light is coming!