• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17 February 2013

Dominic Truehart

Final Select SNFO
Just wanted to get a thread going for the February class...

As for myself, 22/M/Non-prior/SNFO/NRD New Orleans. I'll be flying up; I'm counting down the days!

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Alright, I'm in! Need a friend on FB to create the group though, see PM.

26/M/Non-prior/SNA/NRD Phoenix

Leaving Tucson at the end of the month, driving up to DC to stay with family, might drive to newport if my POS car survives the cross country drive.

jbalesi

"Poop Dick"
None
SNFO FS here as well, pushed into this class instead of the 27JAN one. Looking forward to the big day!

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
Hey guys, first of all Congrats. I am up for NFO board the upcoming March, and do you mind share some of your status with me, possibly the ASTB socre? Thank you very much.

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
Do you mind share with us... by putting a little effort into filling out your profile?:rolleyes:
BzB

Here you go, just updated my profile sheet a little bit, and here is my ASTB scores and the order I am applying.

ASTB 59 5/4/5

Applying for Supply/NFO/AMDO

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Here you go, just updated my profile sheet a little bit, and here is my ASTB scores and the order I am applying.

ASTB 59 5/4/5

Applying for Supply/NFO/AMDO

If you have a chance to retake the ASTB, I strongly recommend it. Your AOR is good, but the 5s on your AQR and FOFAR would be of concern if you are going SNFO. Also, NavyOffRec pointed out that most AMDO folks are prior enlisted, which should work in your favor.

Here are the stats from the AW members on the last board for SNA/SNFO who volunteered their scores:

http://www.airwarriors.com/communit...g-to-jan-board-2013.39817/page-40#post-726916

exNavyOffRec

If you have a chance to retake the ASTB, I strongly recommend it. Your AOR is good, but the 5s on your AQR and FOFAR would be of concern if you are going SNFO. Also, NavyOffRec pointed out that most AMDO folks are prior enlisted, which should work in your favor.

Here are the stats from the AW members on the last board for SNA/SNFO who volunteered their scores:

http://www.airwarriors.com/communit...g-to-jan-board-2013.39817/page-40#post-726916

I agree, I haven't seen a person picked up with a 5 on FOFAR, AMDO looks for maint. background, SWO would have been a better shot.

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp

see, the problem is I just turned 28 today, and my age waiver is only good till the end of October I believe. So regardless of the score, this was gonna be my last chance to make SNFO. Besides, I am really hoping to get picked up as a Supply Officer, which was my #1 choice. Thanks man

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
I agree, I haven't seen a person picked up with a 5 on FOFAR, AMDO looks for maint. background, SWO would have been a better shot.

As an AT third class, would I have more advantage to get picked up? And by any chance, do you know when the next board would be? Thanks Chief.