• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16July OCS Class

Jacob Robinson

I have been told by my recruiter that I can expect to be in class on 16July but am still waiting on my letter. Anyone else in this boat?

ISDAniel

Hoping that I will be placed into this class but I haven't heard anything yet. I was picked up in the March Intel board. Also, there's a board for OCS class dates on the main page.

Eulenspeigel

I-JET
pilot
I am in the same boat (ship? sorry ;)) as Jacob. Recruiter swears up and down I'll be in Newport come July 16th. I am skeptical given that my degree hasn't been processed yet though...

KHILL

Experiencing the same thing here. My XO told me I was slated for the 16 July class but I have not received my FINSEL Letter or Orders. We will see how this goes, we all know the Navy likes to works slow on these things.

KHILL

Am I the only one coming in from civilian? (Non active duty)
No, based on the people here and in the Facebook Group there are more of you coming from being civilians than us from active duty.

Based on what Officers I have talked to here have told me, the number of prior enlisted at OCS is very small compared to those coming fresh in.

Last edited: