• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16 March 2014 OCS

Mickgriddle

Hello all, this is my first thread started on AW after lurking for literally months, anxiously following the progress of my fellow July board applicants. I wasn't sure when would be the best time to begin posting, but figured it would seem appropriate right after I got my FINSEL (almost 9 months in the making). I didn't see any other duplicate threads, so I'm starting a 16 MAR group. I'll be in this class, still about 4 months away All are welcome to chime in if they got this date too! Still a newbie, so please be nice :)

-Mick

Quick bio:
Male/23/non-prior
SNFO, July 2013 board
FINSEL 24 OCT
Swearing in 12 NOV
Go Hokies!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
All are welcome to chime in if they got this date too! Still a newbie, so please be nice :)

-Mick
Just rackin' my brain tryin' to remember, where in the past have I heard that?
"I've never done this before... puleeze be nice"!;):)
BzB

ricks61885

Ricks61885
Hey guys, I had an FS letter for 2 Feb. Got it changed to the 16 Mar class so I had time to separate the Air Force. Looking forward to meeting you all.

NvyGurl03

Hello. I am in this class as well.

Female/28/AD-IT1/9yrs
IP-1820/Aug 2013 IDC Board
FS 6 Oct 2013

I have a forum on NavyOCS.com with this same class date. I'll be starting a group on FB for us. PM me your names and I'll be sure to add you.

Congrats to those selected!! :)

Mickgriddle

Candidates who were selected for this class please follow this Facebook link dedicated to networking with your fellow classmates.

https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/groups#!/groups/1392437431015073/

Please let me know if there are any issues accessing the link or being added.

Thank you for setting this up. I haven't checked AW for a few weeks now but I'm going to glean as much gouge from the site as possible in the next month. Hard to believe it's coming so fast!