• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 September 2013

MurphyM11

15 September 2013 OCS - SNA
I found out today that I will be going September 15th. (Assuming my date doesn't get changed...)

24M - Non-Prior - SNA - Pittsburgh PA

I am looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
I found out today that I will be going September 15th. (Assuming my date doesn't get changed...)

24M - Non-Prior - SNA - Pittsburgh PA

I am looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

GREAT!!!! September 15th here as well Murphy. Looking forward to going through it with you man.

William Knox

I am classing up on September 15th as well.

27M/Non-Prior/SNA/Austin, TX

Hey Kavo, do you ever make it up to Austin? We should meet up before we head up there.

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Kavo and Knox,

Have you guys joined the facebook group yet? There is one up on there if you care to join. Welcome to the class! Looking forward to OCS with you guys.

-Pirate

Vinsanity

I will be in this class also. How long did it take for you to recieve your orders once you received your FS lettters? I still haven't received mine yet.

31M/E-6/IP/Everett, WA

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
I will be in this class also. How long did it take for you to recieve your orders once you received your FS lettters? I still haven't received mine yet.

31M/E-6/IP/Everett, WA

The FS letter is your orders. It details what time you report in on a specific date with your designator.

jjryan07

Iron Eagle
I do not believe that's correct. I was given an FS letter in June and was told by my office to expect my "orders" by Monday.

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
I do not believe that's correct. I was given an FS letter in June and was told by my office to expect my "orders" by Monday.

Oh okay, then I am wrong. Bad gouge, bad!

So is our "orders" what give us specific instruction on when to be there, what time, what location, etc? I had just figured our FS is what that was. I apologize.

Irishav8r

Naval Aviator
When I got my first FS last year it just said you have to report on (Insert Date). You are joinging an elite yada yada congratulations with more yada yada...start a physical training program.

OCS website has recommendations on when to arrive but I think it would be a good idea to be there a day or two early so that you have time to rest, settle down, focus and maybe meet your fellow OCS mates.

I will be awaiting the next FS letter here soon and I am anticipating being in this class due to my age but who knows with Big Blue.