• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 OCT 18 SWO Board

Billy Ramsbottom

Hello friends,

I don’t believe the thread for this board has been created yet, so I figured I would do the honors.

Best of luck to all of those applying!

Billy Ramsbottom

Your recruiter, as it should be.
I just spoke with my recruiter, and he said that the results are not out, but the “at board” list - which confirms that your application has been received - is released. I don’t know what to tell you, Rufio. So if anyone submitted to this board, please hop on the wagon!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I just spoke with my recruiter, and he said that the results are not out, but the “at board” list - which confirms that your application has been received - is released. I don’t know what to tell you, Rufio. So if anyone submitted to this board, please hop on the wagon!

The results are in PrideMod II which is the recruiter’s applicant tracking system. Ask your OR to check. It will show either select or non select. If it’s neither, then you simply did not make this board.

Billy Ramsbottom

The results are in PrideMod II which is the recruiter’s applicant tracking system. Ask your OR to check. It will show either select or non select. If it’s neither, then you simply did not make this board.
With all due respect, Rufio, my recruiter told me all that he knows, and he will contact me as soon as he gets word of the results. I don’t want to keep bugging him, even if it is his job, as he has already done so much for me. I created this thread moreso to hear the results of those that have received a Prorec-Y from this board already. Thank you for your inputs, however, as you are a respected member of this forum.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
With all due respect, Rufio, my recruiter told me all that he knows, and he will contact me as soon as he gets word of the results. I don’t want to keep bugging him, even if it is his job, as he has already done so much for me. I created this thread moreso to hear the results of those that have received a Prorec-Y from this board already. Thank you for your inputs, however, as you are a respected member of this forum.

With all due respect everyone but you has found out the October SWO results. So ask your OR, it's not like you're pulling teeth. If you are too afraid to ask your OR, ask the Officer Processor to check for you.