• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 15 MAY 17 SNA/SNFO Board

koliver

Hello all,
This is the next SNA/SNFO board of 2017 and the one my package will be submitted to! Good luck and hopefully I'll be seeing some of you at OCS later this year!

Good afternoon everyone, I'm fairly new to this, but I've been doing A LOT of research and will be submitting my application also. Thanks for the heads up on the application deadline also!

I am waiting for my age waiver to be approved and I will be in on this one. Its my only shot because of my age, so fingers are crossed.

bchelleen

Will be submitting into this board. Can confirm from my OR that this board was pushed to May 15th. Applications due mid April. Good luck everyone.

pYn9590

Hello all! I'll be submitting to this board, as well. As I will be turning 27 in September, this will be my last chance to apply for SNA/SNFO. So the stakes couldn't be any higher. My application is pretty much complete. I just need to retake the ASTB and fine tune my motivational statement. Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck! Hoping we all get in.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all! I'll be submitting to this board, as well. As I will be turning 27 in September, this will be my last chance to apply for SNA/SNFO. So the stakes couldn't be any higher. My application is pretty much complete. I just need to retake the ASTB and fine tune my motivational statement. Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck! Hoping we all get in.

Are you prior enlisted/active duty?