• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 NOV 16 Pilot/NFO Board

AUav8r

Grizzly
pilot
Saw there wasn't a thread specific for this board date since it was pushed back from 3 October. Packets are due no later than 17 October. Finally checking in for this one after missing the previous five (5) boards. Best of luck to everyone!

TangoMic

Checking in for this board as well. First application to an SNA board. Good luck, thanks for creating this thread.

Benjamin D.

"Oh that's just Scott...."
This is also going to be my first board(and hopefully my only one), I had just missed the July Board.

Patriot Shark

I've tried the search function but haven't been able to find past board results as far as statistics for SNA approvals. Maybe I'm not using the right keywords to search. Would someone that is not forward deployed in the middle of nowhere with internet connectivity intermittently dropping off and on link me the most recent data?

AUav8r

Grizzly
pilot
I've tried the search function but haven't been able to find past board results as far as statistics for SNA approvals. Maybe I'm not using the right keywords to search. Would someone that is not forward deployed in the middle of nowhere with internet connectivity intermittently dropping off and on link me the most recent data?
Those stats are only available to a privileged few, so don't worry about not being able to find them. The last time there were any SNA/SNFO board stats was the May 2016, in which Rufio posted the "lessons learned"

Here ya go: https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/may-pilot-nfo-board-lessons-learned.44092/

Jad4400

Checking in! This will be my first board so I'm a bit nervous, my packets getting passed around my recruiters office so I'm hoping it'll make it out in time.

exNavyOffRec

I would ask RUFIO to look at the current min GPA, I thought it was raised to 2.5, but besides that your ASTB is at the minimum, given those 2 things I would keep studying ASTB materials and plan on retaking, if they haven't raised the min GPA you need to get your ASTB scores at 7's or 8's to have a chance with a 2.3 GPA