• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 June 2015

D

Deleted member 31917

Hello. Just got finished being selected for subs after doing the whole DC thing with the technical interviews and the one with the Admiral. We were told that anyone that had already graduated and was going subs would most likely get this class date, and that unless there was some really good reason for it, wouldn't put you in a later class. Mentioned something about having a certain number of sub officers graduate OCS by the middle of September. Not exactly sure why. I'm ecstatic I got accepted, but wish I had more time to spend with my brother who will be arriving soon and I hadn't gotten much time to spend with. Well, if Indo end up in this class, see you there!

SykesT762

Ensign SNA
Class 11-15C reporting. Selected Feb SNA/NFO board. Started 1 Mar graduated 22 May. Awaiting medical from NAMI (SNA) to commission, so I'm holed up in student pool. Will probably be around once you all get in. Best of luck to you all. Any questions, feel free to ask. I won't give out any gouge that'll ruin your experience. It's a great time.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
This class is the next one up. I hope everybody here is ready. I highly reccommend knowing as much of the Bravo studying material as possible. It will really benefit you in the long run!

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
OCS will be the easiest thing you do...just sucks because there is no freedom for 9 weeks.

Larick

None
Contributor
Have fun! I'll be watching you guys get beat at the sandpit from across the water. I got a perfect view from the classroom. :cool: