• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 July 2013

MESTIZO, I saw you got pushed up from the previous class. I guess just more time to prepare. Are you driving all the way from CA?

Mestizo808

Sheridan, Joshua DC2(SW)
Strandluper: Yea I did. Initially, they cut me orders to attend the 23JUN class. However, I got the call from an LT that said I had to be pushed to the right a bit. "Needs of the Navy" they say. It doesn't surprise me. You get used to it after spending over 7 years AD. The Navy is flying me there. It's a long drive up to Newport, RI. Flying will be preferable for me.

Sent via iPhone

Mestizo808

Sheridan, Joshua DC2(SW)
afwx: Thanks for the heads up. Welcome to this class.

I guess I haven't introduced myself in this thread thoroughly. Much apologies.

33/California/ IW/ 7+ years AD USN / DC2(SW)/ E-5

Hopefully more will respond to this thread.

Sent via iPhone

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tommygunz55, with an avatar name like that, standby for a visit from the anti-gun police, and an IRS audit!:eek::p

Mestizo808

Sheridan, Joshua DC2(SW)
If y'all haven't had a chance, make sure you check the Facebook page for our OCS class. We got more folks in there for you up meet and if you had any questions to ask as well.

Sent via iPhone