• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 November 2016

AdamodeusRex

Your Hero
Hey everybody. Just got my class date today and I am assuming I am the first for this particular date so I am just checking in for all the others who are going to be alongside me. I am active duty over in Japan and I am looking forward to being back on US soil. Hopefully a few of us can start to get to know each other a bit before we go so we can have a some strength in numbers. Can't wait to see you all there!

Keegs93

Checking in as well for Nov 13 from the July 18 selection board. Looking forward to getting to know y'all in the next few months!

detlnsmm

Looks like I got the news I was looking for yesterday, and will be classing up November 13th! Checking in from the July IWC board, heading in to become an Intel Officer. I went ahead and created a Facebook group for us as a good way to interact and coordinate before reporting to Newport.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1286178131424740/

I'm currently an active duty first class petty officer, and I am more than happy to serve as a resource for those coming in off the street. Looking forward to meeting you guys in a just a few short weeks!

BlackBimM3r

I just got the news yesterday from the 18 July SNA board, and it looks like I'll be up there with y'all! Looking forward to getting to know you guys too. Nice call on the Facebook group, PO.

detlnsmm

Hey guys, for those of you who tried to join the group and that I have not approved, can you send me a personal message with your name and e-mail? I've had a couple of spam requests already, this way I can verify everyone in the group is in fact heading to Newport November 13th :)

Thanks!

detlnsmm

Does anyone know what happens during Christmas while we are there?

It's actually the only time of year where the program stands down. There is an opportunity to take 7 days or so to take leave and travel home (or wherever). So we can look at our training as Part 1 and Part 2 that way :)

detlnsmm

For those of you who have not yet joined the Facebook group, inbox me your name and e-mail and I'll send you the invite!