• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 March 2011

mbraesicke

Ranger
I just received a tentative class date of March 13 as well. I've heard nothing's final until you've got the signed paper in hand and have sworn in....but i'm starting to get cautiously optimistic now.

22 / Male / SNA /

Pro Rec'd OCT 2010 Board

woodfinx

22 - SNA - Non-Prior

September Boards

Got hung up in MEPS (forgot to give me a depth perception test) 97.5% sure this will be my date. *crosses fingers*

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys,

Just received word today. My final select letter says I'll be joining you guys on the 13th of March.

27 (I'll turn 28 in OCS) - SNA - Army Enlisted

fjd24

Flight time is good time...
pilot
23....SNA....Non-Prior.....Boston, MA

Pro-rec'ed September boards.

See you all in Newport!

eas7888

pilot
Contributor
Welcome to the club! Looks like you'll have a long drive to Newport.

Just heard guys! Not quite final yet, but recruiter said 99% sure I'm here.

26/M/SNA - Alaska

Pro-rec in September board. So much for thinking I was going to be the oldest guy there! Looking forward to it.

MPK

Just heard guys! Not quite final yet, but recruiter said 99% sure I'm here.

26/M/SNA - Alaska

Pro-rec in September board. So much for thinking I was going to be the oldest guy there! Looking forward to it.

Hey Daniel, I'm guessing you're working with Soderquist out of Sacramento? Did he mention whether or not anybody else's FS is in? I tried reaching him today once I saw people from my board date (November) posting that they got theirs--couldn't get in touch with him today. The sooner, the better; can't stand working at a country club anymore!

eas7888

pilot
Contributor
Welcome to the club, make sure to search for the facebook group!

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
For the record is was -4 degrees this morning here in Newport.... make sure you pack some warm clothes, it's mighty cold when that wind picks up off the water!!