• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 October 2014

AaronJB

Dumb Ensign, VT-6
Wanted to get a thread going for this class date being I have been penciled into CIRIMS for it. I'm hesitant to do so without my FINSEL letter and final class date but the thread should serve its purpose regardless of what class I get.

Go ahead and check in here if you get word of having this class date too! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

CmichRugger12

PRO-Y NFO
I was originally slated for the September class a month or so ago, but then was bumped to this class date. No final select though as of yet. Here's hoping we hear something soon. With the September class date getting letters this week, I have a suspicion ours is just around the corner.

Hey gents (and ladies presumably). Slated for the 12OCT class as well. No FINSEL letter yet here either. The waiting is driving me mad. Though I know that waiting is all we do, it's still difficult to be patient. Anyone know when we will graduate if we don't start until October? Will we be sent home for holiday stand down before graduation?

CmichRugger12

PRO-Y NFO
According to NOPO they are going to try to get all the FINSEL's out to us in the 12Oct14 class by the end of July!

Let's goooo! Best news I've heard in 7 months! I got this notification on my phone while at the gym earlier. I picked things up and put them down that much harder for the remaining hour. :cool:

Slotted for 12Oct class with you guys. My processor says I'll swear in roughly a month before the class date. Excited and anxious for this opportunity.

AndreasW

Just got word yesterday that I was bumped from the September class to this one. Seems like the majority of the people in the sept class have gotten their final select letters, hopefully we will get ours soon.