• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 May 2013

MK91

There weren't any threads for this date yet and I was just told when I will be attending OCS. Anyone care to share?

Saraafinaa

I am in this class! How are you all traveling to OCS? Driving or flying? If you all are interested in making a Facebook group for our class message me your email or fb info.

MK91

I'm driving, after reading what the people said on other forums, it's probably the best way. I also don't think they have many flights from Long Island to Rhode Island...

MOFIRE

Pro-Rec SWO-EDO
I'm coming from either Tampa, FL or Orlando, FL so I'm sure I'll be flying up there.. Thought about driving but there is quite a bit I have to do before heading up there.. How if training going for you all?

USAF_WX2USN

Just found out I'll be in the class. Trying to get it switched since I don't think I can outprocess from the Air Force in three weeks.

26 F/ will be flying in.

Saraafinaa

Awesome! Send a friend request to anyone from our group page and they can add you to the group. Once your a group member you can add/invite people.