• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 February 2012

Stalin

Hey, first off, I know there is kind of a thread on this ( http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/19-feb-2012.37273/ ) but it is labeled 19 Feb, and it was later found the date was moved to 12 Feb. Didn't want people to get confused because I almost overlooked it!

Anyways, anyone gonna be there? I'm just waiting for my FS letter to be signed and sent to me, but it is already drafted up and 12 Feb is the big date!

21 (will be 22 by OCS) M / SNA / Atlanta

Can't wait! Sucks that I graduated and I had to move back in with the parents :confused:

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Congratulations again Stalin. . .I know it's been a long wait for you. Can't wait to see you out there man.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, just under a month in to it up here at Whiting.

Stalin

Yeah, just under a month in to it up here at Whiting.
Cool, keep us posted! I'm gonna try and stay on airwarriors, this site has been instrumental to my select, it is only right to pass the information down. See ya on the carrier one day lol

bwh06b

FS SNA
I'll be there. I'm counting down the days. This has been a long time coming.

Brett/24 (25 by OCS) M/SNA/Texas

Stalin

This has been a long time coming.

No kidding! How long have you been applying for all this? I started in March 2010, feels like such a long time ago that "applying for the Navy" literally became part of my life. Gonna be weird actually "being in the Navy!" See ya there, literally lol

Edit: no, my name isn't really Stalin ;) it's Adam. Stalin has been my generic login since the days of Red Alert 1, oh how I loved that game...

Pilot Paul

Pro Rec SNA
Just got the call, FS letter is in. I've been applying since January 2011. Well worth it.

Greg / 22 (will be 23 at ocs) / M / Non Prior/ SNA / From:....all over

See you in Rhode Island, classmates. Is there a Facebook group for our class yet?

P.S. ANCHORS AWEIGH!

bwh06b

FS SNA
Well, started getting my application going back in January 2010, so only beat you by a few months. Getting close to the 100 day mark.

Congrats to you, Greg. Looking forward to meeting you all here soon in RI. I don't think there is a FB group yet, so if someone could get one going that would be great.

aodell

TW-2
Just got my FS letter for this class. Still in shock that this is happening at all, much less so much faster than I had hoped or thought it would. Here's to hoping our date doesn't get changed on us. ;)

Andrew / 22 / M / Non Prior / SNA / Lancaster, PA

aodell

TW-2
If someone who has a FS for this date wants to PM me their full name, I'll create the group. I've tried creating it...but I can't without having someone to add to it. Kind of dumb... Or if someone has already created it, happy to provide my FB info.

calvino1

Hi All, I just rec'd my Final Select Letter today w/ 12FEB2012 OCS date. I Swear in on Tuesday....

Calvin / 28 (29 at OCS) / M / Non-Prior / SWO-IW / WA

Been working as an Engineer in the electronics manufacturing industry for quite some time and just itchin' for the Navy Adventure!

Fastdak25

Pro-Rec'd IW
Hi All, I just rec'd my Final Select Letter today w/ 12FEB2012 OCS date. I Swear in on Tuesday....

Calvin / 28 (29 at OCS) / M / Non-Prior / SWO-IW / WA

Been working as an Engineer in the electronics manufacturing industry for quite some time and just itchin' for the Navy Adventure!

If you got your FS for this date as a SWO-IW option, I wonder if the IWs will be getting ours for this date soon. Also being that my DIVO got an email yesterday from the IW detailer (divo requested info on any timeline when I should expect to go) saying last her heard from NRC was mid feb. Will keep posted. Where in WA are you, I'm in everett.