• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 2015

CashBrown

Hey everyone!

Hadn't seen any threads for an April OCS class, so here it is. Not sure if anyone else has received notice yet, but go ahead and join when you know!

Gator Guard

always knife hands
Happy to be checking in. This class date will put us aviation candidates in A pool in mid-June, which is a wonderful time to move to Florida! Feel free to PM me for contact information.

Noble-6

NFO-select checking in here - looking forward to April! Does there happen to be a Facebook group for this class?

Noble-6

Checking in. I will be joining this class. I am so excited to finally get to this point, as I am sure we all are. I looked it up, and the graduation date for this class is July 3rd. That should make for one heck of a 4th of July weekend!

I was also very excited when I figured out the graduation date.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
The pace is picking up for me. I just got my hard copy orders today. I guess I should start getting things taken care of. Is anybody else here currently active duty?