• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11 November 2012

texag2010

We've still got four months to go but I figured I'd go ahead and get this going.

24/m
Non-Prior
SNA
Texas A&M '10

I'll likely be flying up to Newport from DFW. Seems a little pointless to drive 30 hours from north Texas and then another 24 to Pensacola when it's a comparatively short 10 hours from Texas to Pensacola.

J_Cusick

I'm in on this one as well.

25/Male
Also non-prior
SNA
Cal State Fullerton '11

Haven't really decided whether I'm gonna make a road trip out of it.

Renegade One

None
I'll likely be flying up to Newport from DFW. Seems a little pointless to drive 30 hours from north Texas and then another 24 to Pensacola when it's a comparatively short 10 hours from Texas to Pensacola.
Unless you'd like to have some wheels for the "gooder times" near the end of OCS. Your call...

I'm in on this one as well.

25/Male
Also non-prior
SNA
Cal State Fullerton '11

Haven't really decided whether I'm gonna make a road trip out of it.
Hey Cal State Fullerton! I went there before I went active duty. Just got Pro Recd for SWO. Waiting on my message and wondering what my OCS class date will be.

STG1-ENS

Just received my final select letter; looks like I will be joining you guys on 11 November!

29/M
Active Duty
SWO/IW Option

Looks like I have three months to run my rear off and to learn the OCS gouge. I can't wait.

armoore18

I received my letter yesterday! As a Floridian the thought of attempting to drive in snow and sleet is terrifying, so I'll be flying :p

24/F
Non-Prior
SWO
University of Central Florida '10

MasterBates

Learn to drive in it now, or learn when Hampton Roads is a skating rink. Your call

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Crain

OCS Nov 11th Pro-Rec SNA July 2012
Got a Nov 11 date.

25/male
Non-prior
SNA
Texas A&M 2010

Planning on driving up from Houston.

STG1-ENS

A Facebook group has been created for anyone who wants to join. I thought it would be a good way for us to get to know each other before OCS and to coordinate rides, hotels the night before, a meal/drink the night before, etc if anyone wants. The group is called Navy OCS November 11, 2012. The link is below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/448521391853307/