• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10 March 2013

Fabes

10March OCS FS SNA
Wanted to get a thread going for the 10 March Class

25/F/Non-Prior/SNA in Virginia

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
I've been waiting for my bloody final select letter since the December board, but my recruiter seems quite positive I'll be in this class. Hopefully I can edit this post and change it to my stats instead soon...

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
I've been waiting for my bloody final select letter since the December board, but my recruiter seems quite positive I'll be in this class. Hopefully I can edit this post and change it to my stats instead soon...

I think there is some kind of list they can see. My OR was able to give me a date before my FS letter was written.

spaniard87

Dec 2012 SNA Pro Rec
I'm pretty sure me and this other guy from my area are in that class. Hope to see you guys there!

25/M/SNA/ Non-Prior San Francisco

Soccer04

24/ M/ SNA/ Non Prior Jacksonville FL

Just found out im in this class!! Ready to get started!!
its been a long time coming to finally get in

Todd Entenmann

26/M/SNA /Orlando FL

Selected at Dec board. Went to MEPS Jan 7th. Recieved Final Select for this class on Jan 28th. Went to the reserve center to sign papers and swear in yesterday.
Hope I'm not the old guy in the class :)

26/M/SNA /Orlando FL

Selected at Dec board. Went to MEPS Jan 7th. Recieved Final Select for this class on Jan 28th. Went to the reserve center to sign papers and swear in yesterday.
Hope I'm not the old guy in the class :)

I'm crossing my fingers to be a part of this class /fingers, if so 29/M/SNFO/Las Vegas...so definitely not the oldest, lol

Fabes

10March OCS FS SNA
Well I'M feeling better about being 25 and heading to OCS - I figured I'd be the old one. Just got back from a trip to Key West/Pensacola and I gotta say I can't wait to get through OCS and head down there.

Anyone on here had PRK/Lasik? I had PRK almost 2 years ago and I'm wondering if we'll be allowed to carry eye drops around with us or even have them in our locker since they aren't a "prescription." I suppose this could very well be answered elsewhere.

Well I'M feeling better about being 25 and heading to OCS - I figured I'd be the old one.

Well unless I'm mistaken the absolute oldest an SNFO or SNA can be is 31, 2 years waived for active duty. However, I'm sure there will be others at OCS who'll be older as the age waiver is more liberal for other designations.